Thursday, September 12, 2013

We’re getting closer!!!!

Ted and I stopped out to the lot last night (September 11th) to check on the progress. My dad had called us Tuesday night to tell me “You have a HOUSE!” Marilyn and him had driven out to the lot to check things out and said that the main level was almost done.

So of course, I had to go out and check out the progress for myself. I was beyond thrilled to see our house sitting before us! No longer on paper but right there in front of us! I was as giddy as a little kid in a candy store as I took my camera and ran up to snap pictures (carefully, of course, since it was a mud-zone from all the rain we just got that day).

MK states that the framing should be completed on Friday, September 13th. Ted and I will be heading out again so he can start drilling holes….for whatever those plumbers do : )

Here is the progress thus far:

IMG_0301
Our House!!!

IMG_0302
The three windows will be the laundry room, the larger window to the right of those is the stairwell, then the front door. The windows to the far right will be the two spare bedrooms.

IMG_0303
The laundry room

IMG_0304
Entryway and stairwell

IMG_0305
Kitchen, dining room and great room

IMG_0306
One bedroom

IMG_0307
Another bedroom

IMG_0308
Hall bathroom

IMG_0309
Master bedroom

IMG_0310
I’ve never seen a locus this close before…it started making a screeching noise, scaring me and I freaked out like a little girl : )

IMG_0311
View from the great room window

IMG_0312
View from the dining room window

IMG_0313

IMG_0314
Back of garage

IMG_0315

Back of house (obviously I need to check out my photos after I take them since I didn’t notice the tall grass in this until I uploaded it…blogger fail)

IMG_0316
The windows here on the bottom left will be the two future bedrooms in the basement. The two windows above are the master bedroom and bathroom)

IMG_0317

IMG_0318
We have a bathroom!!! Sort of : )

IMG_0321
There is our house! SO EXCITING!! Can’t wait to see the next transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment